Here is the link to the Barna study referenced today called "The Pervasiveness of Doubt".
- 65% questioning what you believe about religion or God
- 26% say they still experience spiritual doubt
- while 40% say they have experienced it in the past but have worked through it
- Only about one-third (35%) claim to have never experienced it at all
- 19% of what they call “devout groups” like practicing Christians (19%) still experience doubt
- Those who enjoy the support systems and resources of a church community, they are also one of the most likely groups to have worked through their doubt (42%).
- Almost all evangelicals (95%) say their time of doubt improved their faith.