Service Schedule Update for May
(as of 5/8/2020)
Looking at the guidance given this week by our state government, anticipating future changes to that guidance, and reviewing the best information we have available, here is the plan we will be implementing during May.
May 10th – Online services as we have been providing
May 17th – Online services as we have been providing but also a “Watch Party” on Sunday morning at 10:00am in our worship center for those who want to attend.
May 24th – Online services as we have been providing but also an in-person “Family Worship Sunday” with no kids’ classes or nurseries. All kids will be in the auditorium with their families for the entire worship service.
May 31st – In-person worship services with Pathway Kids’ classes optional and our new livestream capabilities active for those choosing to worship from home.
For all Sundays in May the following guidelines will be in place:
- If you have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with someone that has been infected, please stay home. Signage will be posted to remind everyone as they approach the entry.
- We ask that everyone practice 6-foot social distancing outside of family groups. We will work to arrange available seating to help achieve this goal. Be mindful of congregating in walkways that will make it difficult for others to pass safely.
- Face masks are encouraged for everyone over 10 years old. We will have some extra masks on-hand if needed but please bring your own.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available like usual and we encourage hand washing
- No physical contact outside of family groups.
- Offering baskets will be place in the back for drop-off instead of being passed.
- Please pick up Connection Guides as you enter and drop them in the baskets as well.
- No donuts and coffee will be available for Sundays in May.
Things are always subject to change. We will continually watch the medical reports and modify plans when necessary. However, we felt it best to give a guide for the rest of this month so we could all prepare.