For all Sundays the following guidelines will be in place until further notice:
- If you have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with someone that has been infected, please stay home. Signage will be posted to remind everyone as they approach the entry.
- We ask that everyone practice 6-foot social distancing outside of family groups. We will work to arrange available seating to help achieve this goal. Be mindful of congregating in walkways that will make it difficult for others to pass safely.
- Face masks are encouraged for everyone over 10 years old. We will have some extra masks on-hand if needed but please bring your own.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available and we encourage hand washing
- No physical contact outside of family groups.
- Offering baskets will be placed in the back for drop-off instead of being passed.
- Please pick up Connection Guides on your seat or at the counter as you enter.
- Donuts and coffee will not be available for now.
Things are always subject to change. We will continually watch the medical reports and modify plans when necessary. However, we felt it best to give a guide for the rest of this month so we could all prepare.