This year's Men's Advance is going back to the Driggers' Cabin in Devil's Den. We will be carpooling from Pathway to the cabin in 4x4 vehicles. Getting to the cabin is a blast, but it ain't no joke.
- Carpool will pull out of Pathway parking lot at 5:45pm. If you cannot make that time, please let us know in the Questions or Comments section in the sign up form.
- Friday night will get kicked off officially at 7pm with dinner and SESSION 1. Lodging for the night can either be inside the cabin or camping on the cabin grounds.
- Please specify in the sign-up where you prefer to sleep (camping outside or cabin inside) due to limited space in the cabin.
- On Saturday, we will start with a breakfast at 7am followed by SESSION 2.
- Following that session, WE TAKE A HIKE TO EARN OUR MAN CARD! Lunch will be served around noon with more outdoor activities to wrap up the day. 12:30PM is the official end time for people to head out to watch the Razorback game.
Please place any questions or comments in the sign-up form. You can find more a more detailed schedule below the sign up form.